Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text uses 1.5 spacing; uses font Arial 12 point; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); all illustrations, figures, and tables are sent as separate files and insertion points marked in the body of the text.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
ATOL articles are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 License unless otherwise stated.